Obituaries » Aaron Blake Collins
Aaron Blake Collins, 26, of Concord passed away Wednesday, September 21, 2022 he was a son of Albert Collins (Teresa) and Shannon Collins (Richard).
Born in Lynchburg on July 14, 1996 he was a Mechanic at Texas Tire.
In addition to his parents, he is survived by his son, Ayden Collins; four siblings Alex Collins, Amanda Collins, Autumn Reynolds (Timothy King), and Amber Reynolds; a girlfriend, Allie Deford; a nephew, Lakelyn King; an aunt, Laura Williams; a great uncle, Wayne Reynolds; and a previous stepmother Sherri Kiker.
A visitation will be held from 5:00 until 7:00 pm Saturday, September 24, 2022 at Tharp Funeral Home Lynchburg.
Tharp Funeral Home & Crematory, Lynchburg, is assisting the family. To send condolences, please visit tharpfuneralhome.com.
Condolences & Tributes
Celebrate Aaron Blake's life with a short message, photo or video!
How to Write a Sympathy Message
- Preserving memories: how to create a memorial website to honor your loved one March 1, 2022
- 10 Tips for Maintaining Healthy Relationships with Your Loved Ones After a Loss January 27, 2022
- Caring for the grieving during the holidays: 5 ways to help December 8, 2021
- Beyond Thanksgiving: the mental, emotional and physical benefits of habitual gratitude November 15, 2021
- Benefits of Travel Protection: Treasuring a Lifetime of Experiences November 3, 2021