Obituaries » Adele Taylor Narron
Adele Taylor Narron
Adele Taylor Narron, 91, passed away on Saturday, February 4, 2023. Born in Johnston County, North Carolina on August 7, 1931. She was the daughter of the late James and Etta Taylor and wife of the late Daniel Ray Narron.
Mrs. Narron worked for fifty-five years as a hairdresser. She was a member of Bethel Original Free Will Baptist Church for over sixty years where she spent twenty years as the President of the Women’s Auxiliary along with serving as a Sunday School teacher.
Mrs. Narron was loved by her daughters, Paula Bowen and late husband Doug; Beverly Wiley and husband, Chris; grandchildren, Angela Mayer (Troy), Daniel Leonard, Taylor Bowen (Theresa); great grandchildren, Amber Grace, Autumn, Mason and Landon.
A graveside service will be held at Selma Memorial Gardens at 2 p.m. on Saturday, February 18, 2023.
Tharp Funeral Home & Crematory, Lynchburg, is assisting the family.
Condolences & Tributes
Celebrate Adele's life with a short message, photo or video!
Adele does not have any posts. Be the first to add one
How to Write a Sympathy Message
- Preserving memories: how to create a memorial website to honor your loved one March 1, 2022
- 10 Tips for Maintaining Healthy Relationships with Your Loved Ones After a Loss January 27, 2022
- Caring for the grieving during the holidays: 5 ways to help December 8, 2021
- Beyond Thanksgiving: the mental, emotional and physical benefits of habitual gratitude November 15, 2021
- Benefits of Travel Protection: Treasuring a Lifetime of Experiences November 3, 2021
Click here to access Obituary Archives from 2014 and earlier.