Obituaries » Albert Thomas Worley
Albert Thomas “Butch” Worley, 74, of Bedford passed away on March 29, 2022, at Centra Lynchburg General Hospital. He was born in Virginia on February 27, 1948. A son of the late Albert Jason Worley and Blanche Newcomb. In addition to his parents Butch was preceded in death by his son, Albert Thomas Worley, Jr.
Butch was a retired machinist with Rubatex in Bedford. He enjoyed time in the outdoors, especially hunting and fishing. He also enjoyed going to shooting matches and turkey shoots. After retirement he often could be found watching old westerns with Clint Eastwood and John Wayne.
Butch is survived by his four children, Dewey Jason Worley and his wife, Kathy, Yulita Worley Crance and her husband, Kevin, Thomas Leonard Worley, and Angela Worley Crance; eight grandchildren, Nicholas, Amy, Alison, Jacey, Samantha, Alexandria, Chelsey and Nathan. Also surviving are eight great-grandchildren.
Per Butch’s request for cremation there won’t be any services at this time. To send condolences online please visit obituaries.tharpfuneralhome.com. Tharp Funeral Home & Crematory Bedford is assisting the family.
Condolences & Tributes
Celebrate Albert's life with a short message, photo or video!
Albert does not have any posts. Be the first to add one
How to Write a Sympathy Message
- Preserving memories: how to create a memorial website to honor your loved one March 1, 2022
- 10 Tips for Maintaining Healthy Relationships with Your Loved Ones After a Loss January 27, 2022
- Caring for the grieving during the holidays: 5 ways to help December 8, 2021
- Beyond Thanksgiving: the mental, emotional and physical benefits of habitual gratitude November 15, 2021
- Benefits of Travel Protection: Treasuring a Lifetime of Experiences November 3, 2021