Obituaries » Andrew Jack “Andy” Hale
Andrew Jack “Andy” Hale
Andrew Jack “Andy” Hale, of Lynchburg, entered the gates of Heaven on Monday, March 6, 2023, at his residence surrounded by his children. He was preceded in death by his wife Doris of 51 years who was the love of his life.
He leaves behind a legacy through his family and his close personal relationship with the Lord Jesus Christ.
Andy was a loving father to his four children, Marie Rowland and husband, David of Lynchburg, Janet Dawson and husband, Joe of Evans, Ga., Sharon May and husband, Larry of Goode, Jason Hale and wife, Melissa of Lynchburg. He was the best Papa in the world to his eight grandchildren: Amber, Landon, Brittany, Ashton, Korey, Kolby, Kortlyn , Emily and his 13 great-grandchildren.
A Celebration of Andy’s life will be held at 11 a.m. on Friday, March 10, 2023, at Tharp Funeral Home Chapel, Lynchburg. Interment will be private.
The family wishes to acknowledge the wonderful love and care that was given to Andy by these loving ladies: Alex Gadsby, Shirley Morris, Jennifer Wood, Michelle Cartlett, Tammy Hamlett and also a special thank you to Centra Hospice.
Tharp Funeral Home & Crematory, Lynchburg, is assisting the family.
Condolences & Tributes
Celebrate Andrew Jack “Andy”'s life with a short message, photo or video!
How to Write a Sympathy Message
- Preserving memories: how to create a memorial website to honor your loved one March 1, 2022
- 10 Tips for Maintaining Healthy Relationships with Your Loved Ones After a Loss January 27, 2022
- Caring for the grieving during the holidays: 5 ways to help December 8, 2021
- Beyond Thanksgiving: the mental, emotional and physical benefits of habitual gratitude November 15, 2021
- Benefits of Travel Protection: Treasuring a Lifetime of Experiences November 3, 2021
Click here to access Obituary Archives from 2014 and earlier.