Obituaries » Andrew Washington
Andrew “Drew” Thomas Washington, 49, of Forest, Virginia, passed away on Wednesday November 24, 2021. He was born in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania to the late Thelma “Tee/Nita” Wayne.
Andrew loved his family, The Philadelphia Eagles, cooking, smoking cigars with friends and most of all TRASH TALKING.
He is survived by his devoted wife of 20 years, Ericka Washington; two daughters, Brianna and Breah; one son, Brennan; His loving Aunt Mary “Mur Mur” Wayne.
A memorial service with be held at 3:00 p.m. Saturday, December 4, 2021, at Scott Zion Baptist Church.
Tharp Funeral Home & Crematory, Lynchburg, is assisting the family.
Condolences & Tributes
Celebrate Andrew 's life with a short message, photo or video!
How to Write a Sympathy Message
- Preserving memories: how to create a memorial website to honor your loved one March 1, 2022
- 10 Tips for Maintaining Healthy Relationships with Your Loved Ones After a Loss January 27, 2022
- Caring for the grieving during the holidays: 5 ways to help December 8, 2021
- Beyond Thanksgiving: the mental, emotional and physical benefits of habitual gratitude November 15, 2021
- Benefits of Travel Protection: Treasuring a Lifetime of Experiences November 3, 2021