Obituaries » Angeline Shaver McMichael
Angeline Shaver McMichael
November 11, 1930 – July 2, 2022
Mrs. Angeline Shaver McMichael (Angie, Mrs. Mac) joined her Lord and Savior Jesus Christ in Heaven on Saturday, July 2, 2022. Walkers and wheel chairs have been left behind, and she is once again dancing with her husband of sixty-four years. She will be missed by family and friends who marveled at her energy, spirit, charity, humor, and willingness to be of service to others. She was preceded in death by husband, George Evans McMichael Sr.; mother, Eunice T. Shaver; father, Frank Benjamin Shaver Sr.; brother, Frank Benjamin Shaver Jr.; sister, Willa Mae Ashley and other aunts and uncles.
Surviving are her two sons and their wives, George and Diane McMichael and Steve and Vicki McMichael; sister, Ruby Ann Bennett and many nieces and nephews.
There will be a celebration service honoring the life of Angie at Fort Lewis Baptist Church in Salem Va. on Friday, July 15, 2022 at 1pm.
Condolences & Tributes
Celebrate Angeline's life with a short message, photo or video!
Angeline does not have any posts. Be the first to add one
How to Write a Sympathy Message
- Preserving memories: how to create a memorial website to honor your loved one March 1, 2022
- 10 Tips for Maintaining Healthy Relationships with Your Loved Ones After a Loss January 27, 2022
- Caring for the grieving during the holidays: 5 ways to help December 8, 2021
- Beyond Thanksgiving: the mental, emotional and physical benefits of habitual gratitude November 15, 2021
- Benefits of Travel Protection: Treasuring a Lifetime of Experiences November 3, 2021