Obituaries » Anna W. Sensabaugh Orange
Anna Sensabaugh Orange, age 94, passed peacefully January 15, 2022. She was born in Rockbridge Co. on January 9, 1928. A daughter of the late Greenlee Sensabaugh and Loudell Swisher Sensabaugh. In addition to her parents, she is now reunited with the love of her life, her husband Harry. They met while attending Gallaudet School for the Deaf and married shortly after high school graduation. She was also preceded by her in-laws, one niece and one nephew. Anna was a member of Peaks Presbyterian Church and was retired from the Bedford Weaving Mill.
She is survived by one niece, Glenna Miller, and spouse, and by Mark and Debbie Ellis, whom she considered her children. Many thanks to Oakwood Manor and Dr. Brian Buchanan for their care.
The family will receive friends from 5:00 until 7:00 pm on Monday, January 24, 2022, at Tharp Funeral Home in Bedford. To send condolence online please visit obituaries.tharpfuneralhome.com. Tharp Funeral Home & Crematory, Bedford is assisting the family.
Condolences & Tributes
Celebrate Anna's life with a short message, photo or video!
How to Write a Sympathy Message
- Preserving memories: how to create a memorial website to honor your loved one March 1, 2022
- 10 Tips for Maintaining Healthy Relationships with Your Loved Ones After a Loss January 27, 2022
- Caring for the grieving during the holidays: 5 ways to help December 8, 2021
- Beyond Thanksgiving: the mental, emotional and physical benefits of habitual gratitude November 15, 2021
- Benefits of Travel Protection: Treasuring a Lifetime of Experiences November 3, 2021