Obituaries » Anne Campbell Blanks
Anne Campbell Blanks
Anne Campbell Blanks, 84, of Lynchburg passed away on Friday, February 3, 2023.
She was born May 20, 1938, was the daughter of the late Clarence E. Campbell Sr. and Bucy Hatter Campbell.
Anne was married to Donald C. Blanks for 44 years and they raised two daughters together. She is survived by her two daughters, Elizabeth B. Pierce (Mark) and Sandra B. Womack (Rodney) and five grandchildren, Justin Whorley, Derek Pierce, Erin Womack, Blake Pierce (Grayson) and Eva Womack and great granddaughter Jensen Pierce She is also survived by a brother, Clarence Campbell, Jr. and a very special niece, Cheryl Hawkins (George).
Anne was preceded in death by her parents and four brothers, Lester, Harold, Harry and William Campbell and one sister Christine Holman.
She was a faithful and active member of Rivermont Evangelical Presbyterian Church.
A graveside service is planned for a later date.
Tharp Funeral Home & Crematory, Lynchburg, is assisting the family. To send condolences, please visit tharpfuneralhome.com.
Condolences & Tributes
Celebrate Anne's life with a short message, photo or video!
How to Write a Sympathy Message
- Preserving memories: how to create a memorial website to honor your loved one March 1, 2022
- 10 Tips for Maintaining Healthy Relationships with Your Loved Ones After a Loss January 27, 2022
- Caring for the grieving during the holidays: 5 ways to help December 8, 2021
- Beyond Thanksgiving: the mental, emotional and physical benefits of habitual gratitude November 15, 2021
- Benefits of Travel Protection: Treasuring a Lifetime of Experiences November 3, 2021
Click here to access Obituary Archives from 2014 and earlier.