Obituaries » Annie Seal
Annie Mae Seal, 69, passed away on Saturday, June 18, 2022. Born in Danville, VA, she was the daughter of the late DT Crews and Daisy Bates Crews. She was preceded in death by brothers Lloyd Hopkins, James Crews, Leroy Crews, Robert Crews, Raymond Crews & sister Elsie Crews.
Annie is survived by her husband Donald Seal, her loving children; Victoria Seal, James & Michael Knight, Elizabeth, Mary Helmick, and Elsie Wiggington; grandchildren; Shenikwa Seal, Tyreese Seal, Carmello Seal, Sativa & Carlitto Rucker, Katherine Profitt, Rachel Jordan, Amber Jordan, Justin & Brandon Jordan, Thomas, Bennet & Kalie Knight, DaKoda Kidd, Braylan Knight, Noah Franklin, and Rileigh Knight; sister; Fannie Collins and brother Richard Crews.
Annie enjoyed the simple things in life and never asked for too much from anyone. She enjoyed the things in life that kept her heart full, caring for others, a soft yet strong shoulder to lean on, she enjoyed giving, and made forgiving a priority. She enjoyed spending time with her family, sewing, puzzles, making others laugh, her family loved her soft & warm touch, her creativity, and her famous fried chicken right from the cast iron pan!
A Celebration of Life will be held at Roselawn Burial Park in Martinsville, VA, at 12:00p.m. on Thursday, June 30, 2022.
Tharp Funeral Home & Crematory, Madison Heights, is assisting the family.
Condolences & Tributes
Celebrate Annie's life with a short message, photo or video!
How to Write a Sympathy Message
- Preserving memories: how to create a memorial website to honor your loved one March 1, 2022
- 10 Tips for Maintaining Healthy Relationships with Your Loved Ones After a Loss January 27, 2022
- Caring for the grieving during the holidays: 5 ways to help December 8, 2021
- Beyond Thanksgiving: the mental, emotional and physical benefits of habitual gratitude November 15, 2021
- Benefits of Travel Protection: Treasuring a Lifetime of Experiences November 3, 2021
Click here to access Obituary Archives from 2014 and earlier.