Obituaries » Aquiles Amparan, Jr
Aquiles “Kiki” Amparan, Jr. 57, of Bedford, passed away on Tuesday, October 5, 2021, at Bedford Memorial Hospital. He was the loving husband of Kimberly Bell Amparan.
Born in Mexico on April 19, 1964, he was the son of Dr. Aquiles Amparan, Sr. and the late Edna “Sis” Stephens Amparan. He is also preceded in death by his son: Aquiles “Keeley” Amparan, III.
In addition to his wife and father, Kiki is also survived by his daughter: Grace Amparan Edwards and her husband, Andy; stepson: Kyle Hogan and his wife, Samantha; sisters: Maria Bass and her husband, Christopher, Laura Osborn and husband, Brock, Marta Rowe, and husband, Paul; grandchildren: Aquelle Starks, Jack Edwards, Lindsay, and Adam Hogan; and a number of nieces and nephews.
For those wishing to make memorial contributions in Kiki’s memory please consider Bedford Rifle and Revolver Club 1577 E. Lynchburg-Salem Turnpike Bedford, VA 24523, or Rescue Mission of Roanoke 402 4th St. SE Roanoke, VA 24013.
Memorial service will be held Saturday, October 9, 2021, at 2:00 p.m. at Tharp Funeral Home in Bedford. The family will receive friends from 3:00-5:00 p.m. after the service.
To send condolences online please visit obituaries.tharpfuneralhome.com. Tharp Funeral Home & Crematory Bedford is assisting the family.
Condolences & Tributes
Celebrate Aquiles's life with a short message, photo or video!
How to Write a Sympathy Message
- Preserving memories: how to create a memorial website to honor your loved one March 1, 2022
- 10 Tips for Maintaining Healthy Relationships with Your Loved Ones After a Loss January 27, 2022
- Caring for the grieving during the holidays: 5 ways to help December 8, 2021
- Beyond Thanksgiving: the mental, emotional and physical benefits of habitual gratitude November 15, 2021
- Benefits of Travel Protection: Treasuring a Lifetime of Experiences November 3, 2021