Obituaries » Arthur Irvin Citty
Arthur Irvin Citty, 79, of Rustburg joined his wife of 53 years, Mary Sheffey Citty in heaven on Friday, November 5, 2021.
He is survived by sister, Mary Jane Citty; daughter, Robin Mays (Vincent) of Lynchburg; three grandchildren, Bethany Mays, Aaron Fulcher both of Lynchburg and Caleb Ellett (Melanie) of Salem; twelve great-grandchildren. He was loved and cared for by very dear neighbors, Troy and Kim Burns and Don and Cathy Harris of Rustburg.
The family would like to thank the doctors, nurses, and staff of Centra and Stroobant’s Cardiology, Lynchburg Hematology and Dr. Daniel Horton for their tireless efforts and selfless service. A special thanks to Dr. Brinder Kanda- it was a valiant effort, friend, and we are forever grateful.
A funeral service will be held at 2:00 p.m. on , November 10, 2021, at Tharp Funeral Home, Lynchburg, VA. The family will receive friends from 1:00 to 2:00 p.m. prior to the service at the funeral home.
Tharp Funeral Home & Crematory, Lynchburg, is assisting the family.
A funeral service will be held at 2:00p.m. on , November 10, 2021, at Tharp Funeral Home, Lynchburg, VA. The family will receive friends from 1:00 to 2:00 p.m. prior to the service at the funeral home.
Condolences & Tributes
Celebrate Arthur Irvin's life with a short message, photo or video!
Arthur Irvin does not have any posts. Be the first to add one
How to Write a Sympathy Message
- Preserving memories: how to create a memorial website to honor your loved one March 1, 2022
- 10 Tips for Maintaining Healthy Relationships with Your Loved Ones After a Loss January 27, 2022
- Caring for the grieving during the holidays: 5 ways to help December 8, 2021
- Beyond Thanksgiving: the mental, emotional and physical benefits of habitual gratitude November 15, 2021
- Benefits of Travel Protection: Treasuring a Lifetime of Experiences November 3, 2021