Obituaries » Audrey Elizabeth Hildebrand
Audrey Elizabeth Hildebrand
Audrey Elizabeth Moyer Hildebrand of Lynchburg, Va, passed away Monday, March 20, 2023.
Audrey was born in Ashley, Pennsylvania on May 13, 1934, a daughter of the late Ira Francis Moyer and Elizabeth Audrey Ruhf Moyer. She is survived by a son Joel Hildebrand and his wife Susan of Soldotna, Alaska, a daughter Elizabeth Finhill and her husband Stephen of Altavista, Va, and her grandchildren Daniel Melikian and Rachel Finhill of Alta Vista, Va and Rebecca Selig of Palo Cedro, Ca. She was preceded in death by her sister Irene Francis Moyer Drazba and ex-husband John Louis Hildebrand.
Audrey was a graduate of Ashley High School and Saint Mary’s College of California. In her lifetime Audrey lived in Pennsylvania, Hawaii, New York state, New Jersey, California, and Virginia (twice). She enjoyed a long and successful career with various high tech organizations in Silicon Valley, primarily Lockheed Martin. Audrey was a devoted mother and grandmother. She will be remembered for her clever and witty sense of humor, as well as her natural curiosity and love of learning. Audrey was a member of Mensa International. She enjoyed music, spending time on the beach, and working in her yard. Audrey will be missed by her family and many friends.
Interment will be in Maple Hill Cemetery in Hanover Township, Pennsylvania. A memorial service for Audrey will be held at a later date in Ashley, Pennsylvania.
Tharp Funeral Home & Crematory, Lynchburg, is assisting the family.
Condolences & Tributes
Celebrate Audrey Elizabeth's life with a short message, photo or video!
Audrey Elizabeth does not have any posts. Be the first to add one
How to Write a Sympathy Message
- Preserving memories: how to create a memorial website to honor your loved one March 1, 2022
- 10 Tips for Maintaining Healthy Relationships with Your Loved Ones After a Loss January 27, 2022
- Caring for the grieving during the holidays: 5 ways to help December 8, 2021
- Beyond Thanksgiving: the mental, emotional and physical benefits of habitual gratitude November 15, 2021
- Benefits of Travel Protection: Treasuring a Lifetime of Experiences November 3, 2021
Click here to access Obituary Archives from 2014 and earlier.