Obituaries » Baby Khayr Izaya Franklin
Baby Khayr Izaya Franklin
Khayr Izaya Franklin, 3 months old of Lynchburg, Virginia, passed away on April 15, 2023. He was the son of Jayquan K. Franklin and Kayla S. Wade.
In addition to his parents, Khayr is survived by his grandparents Davie Wade Jr., Tiffany Reaves, Fletcher Reaves and Wathetta Rice. His great grandparents, Louise Daniels, Constance Ware, Nancy Wade, Jacqueline Llewelyn and Richard Rice. Khayr is also survived by many loving aunts, uncles, cousins, and many loving friends within the community. Khayr has no siblings.
Khayr is predeceased by his grandmother, Karen Ware, his grandfather James (Jay) Franklin Jr. and both of his great grandfathers, Davie Wade Sr. & James Franklin Sr. We know that Khayr is in the best hands with his grandparents and the Lord.
A funeral service will be held on Tuesday, April 25, 2023, at 1:00 p.m. at Tharp Funeral Home.
Tharp Funeral Home & Crematory, Lynchburg, is assisting the family.
Condolences & Tributes
Celebrate Baby Khayr 's life with a short message, photo or video!
How to Write a Sympathy Message
- Preserving memories: how to create a memorial website to honor your loved one March 1, 2022
- 10 Tips for Maintaining Healthy Relationships with Your Loved Ones After a Loss January 27, 2022
- Caring for the grieving during the holidays: 5 ways to help December 8, 2021
- Beyond Thanksgiving: the mental, emotional and physical benefits of habitual gratitude November 15, 2021
- Benefits of Travel Protection: Treasuring a Lifetime of Experiences November 3, 2021
Click here to access Obituary Archives from 2014 and earlier.