Obituaries » Barbara Davis
Share your Memorial with Family & Friends
Barbara Dorothy Davis, 85, of Amherst Va. passed away peacefully at home surrounded by granddaughters, their spouses & a few great grandchildren.
She was preceded in death by her husband James Davis, her sisters Helen & Virginia Frye & her brothers Eugene & Floyd Frye.
Barbara grew up in Springfield & later moved to Amherst. She loved animals. Her greatest joy was being with family, especially grand & great grandchildren. She was also a member of Clifford Baptist Church.
She is survived by her brother Claude Frye, son Ralph Davis, daughters Susan & Nancy Davis. Grandchildren, Buffy & Lee Ratliff, Stephanie & William Wynkoop, James Campbell, Mindy Fitzgerald & Russell Hediger, Tabitha & Walter Dean, Amber & Matt Murray & William Campbell. Great grandchildren, Mareena Davis, Sammy Ratliff, Mahala Ratliff, Leyla Ratliff, Devin Campbell, J.J. Fitzgerald, Rebekah Dean, Marcus Campbell, Jadelynn Hediger, Joshua Fitzgerald, Jasmine Campbell, Brianna Dean, Destiny Murray, Skylur Campbell, Matthew Murray, Hunter Hediger, Jacob Murray, Ashland Hediger, Vanessa Campbell, Damien Campbell. Great Great Grandchild Lily Turner.
Celebrate Barbara 's life with a short message, photo or video!
Barbara does not have any posts. Be the first to add one
How to Write a Sympathy Message
- Preserving memories: how to create a memorial website to honor your loved one March 1, 2022
- 10 Tips for Maintaining Healthy Relationships with Your Loved Ones After a Loss January 27, 2022
- Caring for the grieving during the holidays: 5 ways to help December 8, 2021
- Beyond Thanksgiving: the mental, emotional and physical benefits of habitual gratitude November 15, 2021
- Benefits of Travel Protection: Treasuring a Lifetime of Experiences November 3, 2021