Obituaries » Barbara Rozicki Magoon
Barbara Rozicki Magoon, 87, of Huddleston passed away on Friday, September 17, 2021, at Springtree Health & Rehab. She was the wife of the late Arthur D. Magoon Sr.
Born in Massachusetts on August 17, 1934, she was a daughter of the late Joseph and Susan Rozicki. Barbara is also preceded in death by a daughter: Melissa Magoon, brother: Carl Rozicki, and a great granddaughter, Taylor Lane.
She is survived by her daughters: Linda (Edward) Irvine, Rebecca (Herbert) Liebenhagen; sons: Douglas, David, and Arthur Magoon, Jr.; sisters: Rita Backhaus, Carolyn (Cliff) Rozicki; brothers: Joey, and Marty Rozicki; grandchildren: Tina (Ron) Patterson, Henry West, Jr. Melissa (Robert) Gibson, Herbie Liebenhagen, Adam Magoon, Burgundy Rae Magoon; great grandchildren: Destiney Lane, Korey West, Kile West, Kaitlyn Simmons, Kirsten (Chris) Babie, Aubrey West, Brandon Wilder; and 11 great great-grandchildren
In Barbara younger days she loved to roller blade and go camping. Later in life she enjoyed taking long walks.
To send condolences online please visit tharpfuenralhome.com. Tharp Funeral Home & Crematory, Bedford is assisting the family.
Condolences & Tributes
Celebrate Barbara's life with a short message, photo or video!
How to Write a Sympathy Message
- Preserving memories: how to create a memorial website to honor your loved one March 1, 2022
- 10 Tips for Maintaining Healthy Relationships with Your Loved Ones After a Loss January 27, 2022
- Caring for the grieving during the holidays: 5 ways to help December 8, 2021
- Beyond Thanksgiving: the mental, emotional and physical benefits of habitual gratitude November 15, 2021
- Benefits of Travel Protection: Treasuring a Lifetime of Experiences November 3, 2021