Obituaries » Barbara "Nell" Croft Blandford
A private service will be held at a later date.
Barbara "Nell" Croft Blandford
Barbara “Nell” Croft Blandford, of Bedford, VA passed away on May 4, 2022. She was born in Bedford County on August 25, 1931. She was the daughter of the late Roy S. Croft, Sr., and Mable Cross Croft.
She is survived by her son Bruce Roy Blandford; her sister, Nancy Gray and family; nephews, Charles S. Fuqua and family, and Alex W. Fuqua; a niece, Debbie Bonifant and family, and numerous nephews, nieces, cousin, and many friends.
A private service will be held at a later date. In lieu of flowers, contributions in Barbara’s memory may be made to the Bedford Hospice House at 1025 Turning Point Rd, Bedford, VA 24523.
To send condolences online please visit obituaries.tharpfuneralhome.com. Tharp Funeral Home & Crematory Bedford is assisting the family.
Condolences & Tributes
Celebrate Barbara's life with a short message, photo or video!
How to Write a Sympathy Message
- Preserving memories: how to create a memorial website to honor your loved one March 1, 2022
- 10 Tips for Maintaining Healthy Relationships with Your Loved Ones After a Loss January 27, 2022
- Caring for the grieving during the holidays: 5 ways to help December 8, 2021
- Beyond Thanksgiving: the mental, emotional and physical benefits of habitual gratitude November 15, 2021
- Benefits of Travel Protection: Treasuring a Lifetime of Experiences November 3, 2021
Click here to access Obituary Archives from 2014 and earlier.