Obituaries » Belle Mae Wood
Belle Mae Wood, 82, of Danville passed away Thursday, November 10. 2022 at Carilion Roanoke Memorial Hospital. She was the wife of late Jerry Wood.
She was born in Fayetteville, West Virginia on February 3, 1940 she was a daughter of the late John Nutter and Dollie Smith Nutter.
In addition to her husband and parents she was preceded in death by a son, Jimmy Lee Wood.
She is survived by three sons, Jeff Wood and wife Tammy, Gary Wayne Nutter and wife Melinda and Jerry Ray Nutter and wife Donna; 10 grandchildren and numerous great-grandchildren.
A graveside service will be conducted 11:00 am Monday, November 14, 2022 at Spring Hill Cemetery.
Tharp Funeral Home & Crematory, Lynchburg, is assisting the family. To send condolences, please visit tharpfuneralhome.com.
Condolences & Tributes
Celebrate Belle's life with a short message, photo or video!
How to Write a Sympathy Message
- Preserving memories: how to create a memorial website to honor your loved one March 1, 2022
- 10 Tips for Maintaining Healthy Relationships with Your Loved Ones After a Loss January 27, 2022
- Caring for the grieving during the holidays: 5 ways to help December 8, 2021
- Beyond Thanksgiving: the mental, emotional and physical benefits of habitual gratitude November 15, 2021
- Benefits of Travel Protection: Treasuring a Lifetime of Experiences November 3, 2021