Obituaries » Bianca Grace Faust
Bianca Grace Faust
Bianca Grace Faust, 71, of Forest passed away Tuesday, January 31, 2023 at her residence.
Born in New York on June 9, 1951 she was a daughter of the late Walter Mitchelle and Celestine Mitchelle. She was a member of the Kingdom Hall of Jehovah’s Witnesses. She loved to preach about God’s Kingdom and teach people about the Bible and the hope for the future promised therein. She had a generous heart and was always willing to help someone in need.
In addition to her parents she was preceded in death by a son Christopher Faust and a sister Laura Hooks.
She is survived by her children, Pauline Calle and husband Lou, Richard Perkins and wife Maurya, Bianca Mele and husband Bryan, Daicha Perkins, and Joshua Faust; siblings, Kathy Currie, Grace Flowers, and Mason Mitchelle; grandchildren, Duane Perkins, Jacgone Walters, Nychelle Mitchelle, Demetri Calle, Richard Perkins,lll, Sienna Mele, Sasha Mele, Sophie Mele, and Percy Henderson, Jr.; as well as great grandchildren and nieces and nephews.
Tharp Funeral Home & Crematory, Lynchburg, is assisting the family. To send condolences, please visit tharpfuneralhome.com.
Condolences & Tributes
Celebrate Bianca's life with a short message, photo or video!
Bianca does not have any posts. Be the first to add one
How to Write a Sympathy Message
- Preserving memories: how to create a memorial website to honor your loved one March 1, 2022
- 10 Tips for Maintaining Healthy Relationships with Your Loved Ones After a Loss January 27, 2022
- Caring for the grieving during the holidays: 5 ways to help December 8, 2021
- Beyond Thanksgiving: the mental, emotional and physical benefits of habitual gratitude November 15, 2021
- Benefits of Travel Protection: Treasuring a Lifetime of Experiences November 3, 2021
Click here to access Obituary Archives from 2014 and earlier.