Obituaries » Bobby Lee East
Bobby Lee East
January 10, 1962 - March 7, 2022
Bobby East, 60, of Madison Heights passed away on March 7, 2022 at Lynchburg General Hospital. He was born to the late Winfred East and surviving Nancy Franklin on January 10, 1962. A memorial service will be held at 2 p.m. Friday, March 11, 2022 at Seven Hills Church of Christ with the Rev. Steve Clevenger officiating. The family will receive friends at other times at the residence of Nancy Franklin.
Condolences & Tributes
Celebrate Bobby's life with a short message, photo or video!
How to Write a Sympathy Message
- Preserving memories: how to create a memorial website to honor your loved one March 1, 2022
- 10 Tips for Maintaining Healthy Relationships with Your Loved Ones After a Loss January 27, 2022
- Caring for the grieving during the holidays: 5 ways to help December 8, 2021
- Beyond Thanksgiving: the mental, emotional and physical benefits of habitual gratitude November 15, 2021
- Benefits of Travel Protection: Treasuring a Lifetime of Experiences November 3, 2021
Click here to access Obituary Archives from 2014 and earlier.