Obituaries » Brenda G. Mitchell
Brenda Gale Dudding Mitchell, 55, of Roanoke, passed away on Wednesday, February 9, 2022. She was the wife of David Harold Mitchell.
Born in Roanoke on May 23, 1966, she was the daughter of Albert E. Dudding, Sr. and Veda V. Dudding of Cloverdale.
Brenda is also survived by a brother, Albert E. “Sput” Dudding, Jr and sisters, Janet Kaplan, Connie Custer, and Cindy Casavant (Dennis); nieces, Safia, Mallory, Kacey, and Faith and nephews, Eddie and Matthew.
Brenda was loved and will be missed but not forgotten. She always had a smile on her face so never seemed to meet a stranger. She will be remembered as a kindhearted soul who was young at heart. Brenda had a great passion for animals, especially loving her own. Should friends desire, contributions may be sent to the ASPCA.
A memorial service will be held on Sunday, February 20, 2022, at 4:00 p.m. at Fairview United Methodist Church at 1310 Van Buren St. N.W. Roanoke. Don’t get too dressed up, Brenda wouldn’t want you to.
To send condolences online please visit obituaries.tharpfuneralhome.com. Tharp Funeral Home & Crematory, Roanoke is assisting the family.
Condolences & Tributes
Celebrate Brenda's life with a short message, photo or video!
How to Write a Sympathy Message
- Preserving memories: how to create a memorial website to honor your loved one March 1, 2022
- 10 Tips for Maintaining Healthy Relationships with Your Loved Ones After a Loss January 27, 2022
- Caring for the grieving during the holidays: 5 ways to help December 8, 2021
- Beyond Thanksgiving: the mental, emotional and physical benefits of habitual gratitude November 15, 2021
- Benefits of Travel Protection: Treasuring a Lifetime of Experiences November 3, 2021