Obituaries » Brenda Wiseman Jenkins
Brenda Jenkins, 75 of Buena Vista, VA, born on December 3, 1946, went to be with the Lord on Thursday, September 22, 2022. She was preceded in death by her mother Grace Spence, her father Dewey Wiseman, and her husband Jake Jenkins. She is survived by the love of her life, her son, Chad Jenkins, and his fiancée, LeeAnn Whorley; sisters Joyce McCormick, Evelyn Goff, and Roxanne Huffman; special niece Tammy Evans; great nieces and nephews. Also, special fur babies, Sophie, and Pumpkin.
Brenda was a very kind and caring lady that will be greatly missed. Following with her wishes there will be no services. To send condolences online please visit tharpfuneralhome.com. Tharp Funeral Home & Crematory, Bedford is serving the family.
Condolences & Tributes
Celebrate Brenda's life with a short message, photo or video!
Brenda does not have any posts. Be the first to add one
How to Write a Sympathy Message
- Preserving memories: how to create a memorial website to honor your loved one March 1, 2022
- 10 Tips for Maintaining Healthy Relationships with Your Loved Ones After a Loss January 27, 2022
- Caring for the grieving during the holidays: 5 ways to help December 8, 2021
- Beyond Thanksgiving: the mental, emotional and physical benefits of habitual gratitude November 15, 2021
- Benefits of Travel Protection: Treasuring a Lifetime of Experiences November 3, 2021