Obituaries » Brenda Lee Hamby Ratcliffe
Brenda Lee Hamby Ratcliffe
Born April 17, 1957. Went to be with the Lord on Sunday, August 28, 2022. Brenda worked for over 30 years at Richfield Living. She loved singing and listening to gospel music. Brenda loved life, loved to have fun, to laugh and was a jokester. She loved with all her heart. She is preceded in death by her mother, father, sister as well as aunts and uncles. Brenda leaves behind her siblings, Ken Hamby and wife Michele, Wanda Snider and husband Earl, Cindy Flinchum and husband Ronnie and Peggy Jacobson and husband Bryan. She has many nieces, nephews and great nieces and nephews. In lieu of flowers, memorial contributions may be made to Good Samaritan Hospice for their Caring House. A memorial service will be held at 4:00 pm on Thursday, September 1, 2022, at Riverside Evangelical Methodist Church, 1920 Lucas St. Salem, VA 24153. The family will receive friends starting at 3:00 pm on Thursday, September 1, 2022 at the church.
Tharp Funeral Home & Crematory, Roanoke, is assisting the family.
Condolences & Tributes
Celebrate Brenda's life with a short message, photo or video!
How to Write a Sympathy Message
- Preserving memories: how to create a memorial website to honor your loved one March 1, 2022
- 10 Tips for Maintaining Healthy Relationships with Your Loved Ones After a Loss January 27, 2022
- Caring for the grieving during the holidays: 5 ways to help December 8, 2021
- Beyond Thanksgiving: the mental, emotional and physical benefits of habitual gratitude November 15, 2021
- Benefits of Travel Protection: Treasuring a Lifetime of Experiences November 3, 2021