Obituaries » Brendan Maurine Clingempeel
Brendan Maurine Clingempeel,73, of Lynchburg, died Wednesday, July 28, 2021. She was born to the late Maurice E. Cingempeel, Sr. and the late Louise Brightwell Clingempeel on October 2, 1947.
Maurine is survived by a brother, M. Elwood Clingempeel, Jr.; a sister, Sandra C. Williams; two nephews, John I. Williams and Maurice Clingempeel, III; and a niece, Kelly Skubisz and one grand nephew and four grand nieces.
She was buried in Spring Hill Cemetery.
Tharp Funeral Home, Lynchburg is assisting the family. To send condolences, please visit www.obituaries.tharpfuneralhome.com.
Condolences & Tributes
Celebrate Brendan Maurine's life with a short message, photo or video!
Brendan Maurine does not have any posts. Be the first to add one
How to Write a Sympathy Message
- Preserving memories: how to create a memorial website to honor your loved one March 1, 2022
- 10 Tips for Maintaining Healthy Relationships with Your Loved Ones After a Loss January 27, 2022
- Caring for the grieving during the holidays: 5 ways to help December 8, 2021
- Beyond Thanksgiving: the mental, emotional and physical benefits of habitual gratitude November 15, 2021
- Benefits of Travel Protection: Treasuring a Lifetime of Experiences November 3, 2021