Obituaries » Carlos Rican Roman, Jr.
Carlos Rican Roman Jr, 34, of Amherst, passed away on Wednesday, July 21st, 2021. He was born on June 2nd, 1987, to Carlos and Melita Roman in Lynchburg, Va.
Carlos was preceded in death by his son, Averee Cruz Roman, and grandmother, Margarita Vega.
In addition to his parents, left to cherish his memory are his daughter, Havana Roman; sisters Nikita Roman of Lynchburg, Va, Carmelita Alfaro of New Jersey, and siblings Ramon Roman, Tia Roman Hall, Shonte Batts, Shawn Roman, and Deona Mansour; grandparents Norvell and Ruby Evans Sr of Madison Heights, Va; and a host of nephews and nieces, aunts and uncles, cousins, family, and friends.
Visitation will be held from 6 until 8 p.m. on Monday, July 26, 2021, at Tharp Funeral Home, Lynchburg. A PRIVATE service will be held later.
VisitationMonday, July 26, 2021, at Tharp Funeral Home, Lynchburg 6:00 - 8:00 p.m. on .
A PRIVATE service will be held later.
Condolences & Tributes
Celebrate Carlos's life with a short message, photo or video!
How to Write a Sympathy Message
- Preserving memories: how to create a memorial website to honor your loved one March 1, 2022
- 10 Tips for Maintaining Healthy Relationships with Your Loved Ones After a Loss January 27, 2022
- Caring for the grieving during the holidays: 5 ways to help December 8, 2021
- Beyond Thanksgiving: the mental, emotional and physical benefits of habitual gratitude November 15, 2021
- Benefits of Travel Protection: Treasuring a Lifetime of Experiences November 3, 2021