Obituaries » Carol Ann Puckett Collins
Carol Ann Collins, 72, was a loving mother, grandmother, sister, and friend. She left this world peacefully in her home on Wednesday, February 2nd, 2022.
A lifelong Virginia native, Carol was well-loved and touched many hearts. She always provided love and support of her family.
Carol was predeceased by her son Gary Thomas Collins, Jr., and her parents Joan and Cleveland Puckett. She is survived by her daughter Tina, son-in-law Mike Chilton, grand daughter Jessica Stragand, future son-in-law Michael Gaviorno, brothers Richard and Larry Puckett, and her sister Betty Robertson.
An intimate celebration of life gathering will be held in April, her birthday month. Details will be forthcoming.
In lieu of flowers, the family asks that donations be made to the Roanoke County SPCA in Carol’s name, as she had an immense love for animals.
Tharp Funeral Home & Crematory, Roanoke, is assisting the family. To send online condolences please visit obituaries.tharpfuneralhome.com.
Condolences & Tributes
Celebrate Carol's life with a short message, photo or video!
How to Write a Sympathy Message
- Preserving memories: how to create a memorial website to honor your loved one March 1, 2022
- 10 Tips for Maintaining Healthy Relationships with Your Loved Ones After a Loss January 27, 2022
- Caring for the grieving during the holidays: 5 ways to help December 8, 2021
- Beyond Thanksgiving: the mental, emotional and physical benefits of habitual gratitude November 15, 2021
- Benefits of Travel Protection: Treasuring a Lifetime of Experiences November 3, 2021