Obituaries » Carolyn Thompson Doss
Carolyn Thompson Doss
Carolyn Thompson Doss, 81, of Rustburg, died Wednesday, November 30, 2022. She was the wife of the late Oreal Clayton Doss Jr.
She was born on April 21, 1941, a daughter of the late T. G. Thompson and Eula Maye Gonzales.
In addition to her husband, and parents, she was preceded in death by her son, Robert Allen Doss and two brothers, Thomas George Thompson, and Billy Jack Thompson.
Carolyn served her county in the United States Marine Corp., was a retired CNA and a member of Highland Heights Baptist Church.
She is survived by her daughters, Rebecca Gibson (David) and Joy Doss, grandchildren, Taylor Gibson, Francesca Elliott, and Shania Doss a sister, Linda Trescott (Bruce) a half-brother, T.G. Thompson (Ann)..
A private family service will be conducted.
Condolences & Tributes
Celebrate Carolyn's life with a short message, photo or video!
Carolyn does not have any posts. Be the first to add one
How to Write a Sympathy Message
- Preserving memories: how to create a memorial website to honor your loved one March 1, 2022
- 10 Tips for Maintaining Healthy Relationships with Your Loved Ones After a Loss January 27, 2022
- Caring for the grieving during the holidays: 5 ways to help December 8, 2021
- Beyond Thanksgiving: the mental, emotional and physical benefits of habitual gratitude November 15, 2021
- Benefits of Travel Protection: Treasuring a Lifetime of Experiences November 3, 2021
Click here to access Obituary Archives from 2014 and earlier.