Obituaries » Carolyn Gail Vajgrt
Carolyn Gail Vajgrt
Carolyn Gail Vajgrt, 76, of Lynchburg passed away Sunday, May 14, 2023, in the comfort of her home. She was the loving wife of the late Allen Blair Dalton.
Carolyn was born September 9, 1946, in Amherst, Virginia, a daughter of the late Morris Campbell and Maxine Cash Campbell. Carolyn was retired from working as a certified nurses aide.
She is survived by her seven children: Krista V. Mays (husband Chris Mays) George Vajgrt, David Vajgrt (wife Donna Vajgrt) Debbie Vajgrt, Tommy Vajgrt (wife Cheryl Vajgrt), Andy Vajgrt (wife Cheryl B. Vajgrt) and Matthew Vajgrt, 15 grandchildren, 7 great grandchildren and 6 siblings.
In addition to her husband and parents, she was preceded in death by her first husband George Vajgrt and brother Jim Campbell.
The family will hold a private memorial service at a later date.
Tharp Funeral Home & Crematory, Lynchburg, is assisting the family. To send condolences, please visit tharpfuneralhome.com.
Condolences & Tributes
Celebrate Carolyn Gail's life with a short message, photo or video!
How to Write a Sympathy Message
- Preserving memories: how to create a memorial website to honor your loved one March 1, 2022
- 10 Tips for Maintaining Healthy Relationships with Your Loved Ones After a Loss January 27, 2022
- Caring for the grieving during the holidays: 5 ways to help December 8, 2021
- Beyond Thanksgiving: the mental, emotional and physical benefits of habitual gratitude November 15, 2021
- Benefits of Travel Protection: Treasuring a Lifetime of Experiences November 3, 2021
Click here to access Obituary Archives from 2014 and earlier.