Obituaries » Celia Goff Massie
Celia Goff Massie
Celia Goff Massie, 63, of Amherst passed away Saturday. February 25, 2023 in Lynchburg. She was the wife of Clifton Massie.
Born in Lynchburg on June 27, 1959 she was a daughter of the late Robert Goff and Mary Goff.
She was preceded in death by a brother, John Goff.
In addition to her husband she is survived by her children, Brynn Lackey, Wesley Lackey and Avery Lackey; two grandchildren, Nathaniel Young, IV, Hendricx Lackey, and one on the way.
A memorial service will be held 11:00 am Tuesday, March 7, 2023 at Tharp Funeral Home Chapel, Lynchburg. Family will receive friends one hour prior at Tharp Funeral Home Chapel, Lynchburg
Tharp Funeral Home & Crematory, Lynchburg, is assisting the family. To send condolences, please visit tharpfuneralhome.com.
Condolences & Tributes
Celebrate Celia Goff's life with a short message, photo or video!
How to Write a Sympathy Message
- Preserving memories: how to create a memorial website to honor your loved one March 1, 2022
- 10 Tips for Maintaining Healthy Relationships with Your Loved Ones After a Loss January 27, 2022
- Caring for the grieving during the holidays: 5 ways to help December 8, 2021
- Beyond Thanksgiving: the mental, emotional and physical benefits of habitual gratitude November 15, 2021
- Benefits of Travel Protection: Treasuring a Lifetime of Experiences November 3, 2021
Click here to access Obituary Archives from 2014 and earlier.