Obituaries » Christian K. Mount II
Christian K. Mount II passed away on Saturday, May 1, 2021. He was born on March 5, 1961 in Mountain City, TN, the son of the late B.K. Mount and the late Carol Peterson. His brother, Thomas B. Mount, preceded him in death.
Chris was a graduate of Fork Union Military Academy. He worked as a paramedic for years before receiving his BSN from Lynchburg College and working as a registered nurse. He was a member of Holy Trinity Lutheran Church.
He is survived by his loving wife, Melanie Cosby, and children Noell Cosby, Hannah Mount, and Christian Mount III.
A special thank you to Matt Crawford and Bob Miller for their frequent conversations and devoted friendship.
Chris had a deep love for animals and had two very special beloved dogs at home, Harley and Conley.
Memorial donations in memory of Chris may be made to the Lynchburg Humane Society in celebration of his love of animals.
Tharp Funeral Home & Crematory, Lynchburg, is assisting the family.
Condolences & Tributes
Celebrate Christian K.'s life with a short message, photo or video!
How to Write a Sympathy Message
- Preserving memories: how to create a memorial website to honor your loved one March 1, 2022
- 10 Tips for Maintaining Healthy Relationships with Your Loved Ones After a Loss January 27, 2022
- Caring for the grieving during the holidays: 5 ways to help December 8, 2021
- Beyond Thanksgiving: the mental, emotional and physical benefits of habitual gratitude November 15, 2021
- Benefits of Travel Protection: Treasuring a Lifetime of Experiences November 3, 2021