Obituaries » Christopher Daniel Taylor
Christopher Daniel Taylor
Christopher Daniel Taylor, 38, of Forest passed away on Monday, January 30, 2023 following an accident. Chris was a loving and devoted father, son, big brother and cousin.
Chris is survived by his mother Tanja Adkins of Forest; his father Mark Taylor of Lynchburg; his children Abel, Sophia and Kayden, and their mother Amber of Concord; his brother Matt Adkins (Amber) of Forest and nephews Trent, Mason, and Bryson; his brother Kippur Taylor (Mary-Katherine) of San Francisco; his brother Shane Taylor (Jessica) of Chatham and nieces Abigail and Adalynn; his sister Skylar Taylor of Sandy Level and nephew Maverick; his uncle Al Krantz III (Karen) and cousins David (Liesl) and Allison (Mark); his aunt Marsha Sprouse (Dennis) and cousins Kory and Kelsea (Daniel and children Landan and Jaxon); his cousins Florence Mills and Lillian Collins; his stepmother Tina Zirkle; and his best friend Ryan Taylor.
Chris was preceded in death by his maternal grandparents Al and Nancy Krantz; his paternal grandparents Paul and Florence Taylor; his stepfather Lewis Adkins; his nephew Elijah Taylor; his cousin Heather Sprouse Irvine; his aunt Carol Easter and his cousin Frances Mills.
A service will be held in Chris’ honor on Saturday, February 4, 2023 at 3:00 pm (220 Breezewood Dr. Lynchburg, VA) and a visitation from 4:30 pm to 6:30 pm (107 Deer Track Dr. Forest, VA).
In lieu of flowers, please consider a donation to Big Brothers Big Sisters (www.bigcva.org).
Tharp Funeral Home & Crematory is assisting the family.
Condolences & Tributes
Celebrate Christopher Daniel's life with a short message, photo or video!
How to Write a Sympathy Message
- Preserving memories: how to create a memorial website to honor your loved one March 1, 2022
- 10 Tips for Maintaining Healthy Relationships with Your Loved Ones After a Loss January 27, 2022
- Caring for the grieving during the holidays: 5 ways to help December 8, 2021
- Beyond Thanksgiving: the mental, emotional and physical benefits of habitual gratitude November 15, 2021
- Benefits of Travel Protection: Treasuring a Lifetime of Experiences November 3, 2021
Click here to access Obituary Archives from 2014 and earlier.