Obituaries » Cierra E. Lovelace Campbell
Cierra Eden Lovelace Campbell (CiCi), 32, of Forest, VA, passed away December 10th, 2021. She is survived by her Grandparents Robert & Katherine Switzer and Steve Lovelace Sr., Mother Jennifer Lovelace, Brothers Jacob Lovelace and Devan Lovelace, love of her life Marcus Anderson, three children, Ashton Campbell, Suri Lovelace, and Legaci Anderson, as well as multiple uncles, aunts, and cousins.
She is preceded in death by her great Grandparents Burnette & Viola Neighbors, Grandmother Jerrie Lovelace, Father Sean Lovelace, and Cousin Andrew Cupp.
Cierra was a selfless, loving, and giving mother, daughter, sister, niece, cousin, and friend. She could light up a room with her infectious laugh and never-ending humor. She had a gift of putting all worries aside to love you fully and without judgement. Cierra was the kind of person you could have just met briefly, but that moment would stick with you forever.
She will be missed by many, but her legacy will live on in all of us.
Visitation is scheduled for Friday December 17th, 2021, at 12PM – 2PM EST. immediately following is a private service at Tharp Funeral Home in Bedford, VA.
In Lieu of flowers, donations directly to Marcus Anderson for the Children would be appreciated.
To send condolences online please visit obituaries.tharpfuneralhome.com. Tharp Funeral Home & Crematory, Bedford is assisting the family.
Condolences & Tributes
Celebrate Cierra's life with a short message, photo or video!
How to Write a Sympathy Message
- Preserving memories: how to create a memorial website to honor your loved one March 1, 2022
- 10 Tips for Maintaining Healthy Relationships with Your Loved Ones After a Loss January 27, 2022
- Caring for the grieving during the holidays: 5 ways to help December 8, 2021
- Beyond Thanksgiving: the mental, emotional and physical benefits of habitual gratitude November 15, 2021
- Benefits of Travel Protection: Treasuring a Lifetime of Experiences November 3, 2021