Obituaries » Claude Edward “Eddie” Swain, Jr.
Claude Edward “Eddie” Swain, Jr., 68, of Lynchburg passed away on Monday, February 28, 2022.
In addition to his loving and dedicated wife of 50, years Kay Swain, he leaves behind his mother, Julia Swain, and two sisters, Pamela Swain Anderson and Phyllis Swain.
Eddie was the proud father of two daughters, Tammy Lee Swain and Teresa Swain Jose (Ronnie); two grandchildren, Deven Cole Jose and Tori McKenzie Jose as well as numerous devoted family members, as his fur baby, Abigail.
Eddie never met a stranger and enjoyed fishing, traveling, telling jokes and was a loyal Dallas Cowboys fan.
A celebration of life will be held at his home on Saturday, March 5, 2022. at 1 p.m.
Special thanks to Tammy and Brian.
In lieu of flowers, donations may be made to the American Heart Association or to the American Diabetes Association in Eddie’s memory.
Tharp Funeral Home & Crematory, Lynchburg, is assisting the family.
Condolences & Tributes
Celebrate Claude Edward “Eddie”'s life with a short message, photo or video!
How to Write a Sympathy Message
- Preserving memories: how to create a memorial website to honor your loved one March 1, 2022
- 10 Tips for Maintaining Healthy Relationships with Your Loved Ones After a Loss January 27, 2022
- Caring for the grieving during the holidays: 5 ways to help December 8, 2021
- Beyond Thanksgiving: the mental, emotional and physical benefits of habitual gratitude November 15, 2021
- Benefits of Travel Protection: Treasuring a Lifetime of Experiences November 3, 2021