Obituaries » Coley Edward Price
Coley Edward Price
Coley Edward Price, 27, of Lynchburg went to be with the Lord Saturday, October 1, 2022.
He attended Heritage High School. Coley loved to travel, gardening and He loved his family. He was very close to his grandmother who survives him, Brenda Thornsbury. He had a kind sweet spirit. He was always laughing and would help anyone in need.
He was preceded in death by his grandfather: Coley “Lou” Thornsbury.
Coley is also survived by his mother: Karen May, Stepfather: Oscar May, Sister Katie May, Father Dwayne Price, grandmother Teresa Price, grandfather John “Eddie Price, Aunt Sharen Doss, and her daughter Shaina, uncles Barry, Lou, Terry and E.A; great-aunts Dee, Thanna, June, Anita, Carol, Barbara and Shirley; numerous cousins and a few good friends, Minor Harrington, Monica Howerton and Jeremy Falls.
Services will be held at Tharp Funeral Home, Lynchburg at 1p.m. on Monday, October 10,2022. Pastor Stephen Willis will officiate. Interment will follow in Spring Hill Cemetery. Visitation will be from 3 to 6 p.m. on Sunday, October 9, 2022 at Tharp Funeral Home Lynchburg.
Tharp Funeral Home, Lynchburg is assisting the family.
Click here to view Coley’s Memorial Slideshow.
Condolences & Tributes
Celebrate Coley Edward's life with a short message, photo or video!
How to Write a Sympathy Message
- Preserving memories: how to create a memorial website to honor your loved one March 1, 2022
- 10 Tips for Maintaining Healthy Relationships with Your Loved Ones After a Loss January 27, 2022
- Caring for the grieving during the holidays: 5 ways to help December 8, 2021
- Beyond Thanksgiving: the mental, emotional and physical benefits of habitual gratitude November 15, 2021
- Benefits of Travel Protection: Treasuring a Lifetime of Experiences November 3, 2021
Click here to access Obituary Archives from 2014 and earlier.