Obituaries » Daisy Mack Anderson
Daisy Mack Anderson
Daisy Mack Anderson, 98, departed her life on February 21, 2023.
She was called Missionary Anderson in the Washington DC and Maryland area because she would minister to many as they were transitioning to the other side.
Daisy was the last of the 17 children of the late Berta and James Anderson Sr. She was the only child to earn a Bachelor of Arts degree. After college she was able to have her own Public Arts Show, also in the Metropolitan DC area.
While in D.C. she was a member of New Macedonia Baptist Church. She was the Mother of Forest Level Baptist Church until her health failed. Eight sisters and eight brothers and stepson, Robin, preceded her in death.
Daisy leaves to mourn a son, Robin Anderson, a sister, Florence Boyd, grandchildren, Sheleeda, Paula, Eric, Alexus, Andrea, Ashley, Robin, and a step daughter, Sharon, great-grandchildren and a host of nieces and nephews, cousins and their families.
A memorial service will be conducted at 2:00 p.m. Friday, March 3, 2023, at Tharp Funeral Home, Lynchburg.
Interment will follow in Spring Hill Cemetery.
Tharp Funeral Home & Crematory, Lynchburg, is assisting the family.
Condolences & Tributes
Celebrate Daisy Mack's life with a short message, photo or video!
How to Write a Sympathy Message
- Preserving memories: how to create a memorial website to honor your loved one March 1, 2022
- 10 Tips for Maintaining Healthy Relationships with Your Loved Ones After a Loss January 27, 2022
- Caring for the grieving during the holidays: 5 ways to help December 8, 2021
- Beyond Thanksgiving: the mental, emotional and physical benefits of habitual gratitude November 15, 2021
- Benefits of Travel Protection: Treasuring a Lifetime of Experiences November 3, 2021
Click here to access Obituary Archives from 2014 and earlier.