Obituaries » Danny Wilson Garrett
Danny Wilson Garrett, 76, of Montvale, passed away on Tuesday, September 6, 2022, at his residence. He was born on May 4, 1946, to the late Henry Wilson Garrett and Iris Snow Garrett. In addition to his parents, he was preceded in death by his wife, Barbara Diane Damewood Garrett, brother, Henry Wayne Garrett and sister, Nancy Bird.
He is survived by his children, Janet Reynolds, and Jeffrey Garrett; several grandchildren; long-time companion, Sharon Roper; special friends, Samuel Dooley and Jenni and Mary Martin; sister, Katherine Dooley and numerous nieces, nephews, cousins, and friends.
A memorial service will be conducted at 11:00 am on Saturday, September 17, 2022, at Tharp Funeral Home, Bedford.
Condolences & Tributes
Celebrate Danny's life with a short message, photo or video!
Danny does not have any posts. Be the first to add one
How to Write a Sympathy Message
- Preserving memories: how to create a memorial website to honor your loved one March 1, 2022
- 10 Tips for Maintaining Healthy Relationships with Your Loved Ones After a Loss January 27, 2022
- Caring for the grieving during the holidays: 5 ways to help December 8, 2021
- Beyond Thanksgiving: the mental, emotional and physical benefits of habitual gratitude November 15, 2021
- Benefits of Travel Protection: Treasuring a Lifetime of Experiences November 3, 2021