Obituaries » David Bruce Clark
David Bruce Clark
David Bruce Clark, age 80, of Lynchburg, Virginia, died on January 25, 2023, at Runk and Pratt Memory Care Center in Forest, Virginia.
David was born in August of 1942 in Philadelphia, PA. He was a graduate of Waynesboro High School and Lynchburg College. While he had a career as a reporter for The News and Daily Advance and an insurance salesman with Home Beneficial Life, his greatest love was flying and the time he spent working at Falwell Airport. David was a huge fan of music and dance, being an active member of the Lynchburg Area Shag Club.
David is survived by his two children and their spouses, Jennifer Clark Sheaves and Greg Sheaves of Staunton Virginia and Jeffrey Clark and Sarah Clark of Westminister, Maryland; 2 grandchildren Taylor Clark and Miley Clark; 2 step grandchildren Jessi Craun and Kaiti LoGrande; 4 great grandchildren Tyson, McKenzie, Malia, and Lucille; his niece Debbie Stauffer; and brother in law Wendell Stephens.
He was preceded in death by his parents Robert and Rebecca Clark and his sister Margie Stephens.
The family invites you to share in stories and celebration of the life of David B. Clark at Tharp Funeral Home, Lynchburg between 6-8 pm on Monday, February 6, 2023.
Tharp Funeral Home & Crematory, Lynchburg, is assisting the family.
Condolences & Tributes
Celebrate David Bruce's life with a short message, photo or video!
David Bruce does not have any posts. Be the first to add one
How to Write a Sympathy Message
- Preserving memories: how to create a memorial website to honor your loved one March 1, 2022
- 10 Tips for Maintaining Healthy Relationships with Your Loved Ones After a Loss January 27, 2022
- Caring for the grieving during the holidays: 5 ways to help December 8, 2021
- Beyond Thanksgiving: the mental, emotional and physical benefits of habitual gratitude November 15, 2021
- Benefits of Travel Protection: Treasuring a Lifetime of Experiences November 3, 2021
Click here to access Obituary Archives from 2014 and earlier.