Obituaries » Deborah Dean Danos Ogden
Deborah Dean Ogden, 69, of Lynchburg passed away Friday, November 4, 2022 at her residence.
She was born in Lynchburg on January 22, 1953. She was the daughter of the late Joseph Clemile Danos and Lavorn Wilson Danos. She also retired from Progress Printing.
She is survived by her son Chris Ogden and his fiancé Darla; his son and her grandson Samuel Ogden; her Brothers, Joe Danos and his wife Theresa, Mark Danos , Michael Danos and his wife Carol and Darrel Danos and his wife Norma; also her Sister Linda and her husband Ray Stafford.
Family will receive friends from 6:00 pm until 8:00 pm Friday, November 11, 2022 at Tharp Funeral Home, Lynchburg.
Tharp Funeral Home & Crematory, Lynchburg, is assisting the family. To send condolences, please visit tharpfuneralhome.com.
Condolences & Tributes
Celebrate Deborah's life with a short message, photo or video!
How to Write a Sympathy Message
- Preserving memories: how to create a memorial website to honor your loved one March 1, 2022
- 10 Tips for Maintaining Healthy Relationships with Your Loved Ones After a Loss January 27, 2022
- Caring for the grieving during the holidays: 5 ways to help December 8, 2021
- Beyond Thanksgiving: the mental, emotional and physical benefits of habitual gratitude November 15, 2021
- Benefits of Travel Protection: Treasuring a Lifetime of Experiences November 3, 2021