Obituaries » Debra Belisle
Debra Belisle, 69, of Lynchburg, Virginia passed away on June 20, 2022. She was the daughter of the late William Moore and Evelyn Jeanette Moore, and the wife of Gerard Belisle for 49 years.
Debra was born on Nov 6, 1952, in Dover, DE.
In addition to her husband, Debra is survived by her sons: Greg Belisle and Daniel Belisle and her sister Sandra Georges
Interment will be held at Virginia Veterans Cemetery at Amelia, VA.
Tharp Funeral Home, Lynchburg is assisting the family. To send condolences, please visit www.tharpfuneralhome.com
Condolences & Tributes
Celebrate Debra's life with a short message, photo or video!
Debra does not have any posts. Be the first to add one
How to Write a Sympathy Message
- Preserving memories: how to create a memorial website to honor your loved one March 1, 2022
- 10 Tips for Maintaining Healthy Relationships with Your Loved Ones After a Loss January 27, 2022
- Caring for the grieving during the holidays: 5 ways to help December 8, 2021
- Beyond Thanksgiving: the mental, emotional and physical benefits of habitual gratitude November 15, 2021
- Benefits of Travel Protection: Treasuring a Lifetime of Experiences November 3, 2021