Obituaries » Debra Harper Carwile
Debra Harper Carwile
Debra Harper Carwile, 67, of Madison Heights, Va., was called home to be with the Lord and gained her wings on March 21, 2023.
The daughter of Talmadge L. Harper and Rebecca R. Harper, Debra is survived by her brother Talmadge C. Harper; her son John S. Carwile and his wife, Angela; six grandchildren: Mathew, Donovan, Helena, Amy, Rose, and Jeffrey, whom she loved dearly; and many more special nieces, nephews, friends, and so much more.
Debra was preceded in death by her father, Talmadge; her mother, Rebecca; and her brothers, Steve Harper and Tony Harper.
A graveside service will be held on Saturday, April 1, 2023, at 2 p.m. at Beulah Baptist Church, 5226 Brookneal Hwy, Brookneal, VA 24528
Tharp Funeral Home & Crematory, Lynchburg, is assisting the family.
Condolences & Tributes
Celebrate Debra Harper's life with a short message, photo or video!
How to Write a Sympathy Message
- Preserving memories: how to create a memorial website to honor your loved one March 1, 2022
- 10 Tips for Maintaining Healthy Relationships with Your Loved Ones After a Loss January 27, 2022
- Caring for the grieving during the holidays: 5 ways to help December 8, 2021
- Beyond Thanksgiving: the mental, emotional and physical benefits of habitual gratitude November 15, 2021
- Benefits of Travel Protection: Treasuring a Lifetime of Experiences November 3, 2021
Click here to access Obituary Archives from 2014 and earlier.