Obituaries » DeShawn “Nu Pac Red Saunders” Quienteze Saunders Sr.
DeShawn lost his life after a brief illness on May 8, 2022. He was born in Lynchburg, Va to Erika Saunders and the late Keith Allen Alexander on September 22, 1992.
DeShawn is survived by his wife Evon Saunders, he leaves to cherish his memories by his mother Erika Saunders; six sons DeShawn Jr., Keshawn Quienteze Saunders, Jayden Hudson, DeAngelo Hobbs and Bryan Slaughter; three daughters Kymberlie, Deshawna and Angel Saunders; four sisters Jessamyn and Jyala Saunders, Makiea and Keath Alexander, six brothers Khiry Price (Kierra), Keith Smith (Danielle), DiaMonte’ Clark, Assuam Jefferson and Khalil Alexander; maternal grandparents, Herman Saunders Jr. and Margaret Saunders; his paternal grandparents, Paul Sr. and Judith Alexander, four aunts Diana Redmond (Willie), Margaret Brown (Greg), Lakeeshia Lankster (Greg) Angela Parrish and Pamela Tweedy (Marshall), two uncles Paul Jr. and Jeffery Alexander, four devoted friends Dale Long, Chris Calloway, TJ Long and Cody Chapman and a host of cousins, nieces, nephews, family and friends.
DeShawn was loved by many. He graduated from the Rodeo Academy. Deshawn was very smart and talented he loved to write short stories, Art, Poetry, Tattooing, Fishing, Sports and the beach. Most of all DeShawn was a great dog lover and animal lover just like his dad.
A celebration of Deshawn’s life will be held at Tharp Funeral Home, Lynchburg on Friday, May 13, 2022, at 6:00 p.m. Visitation will follow the service from 7:00 to 8:00 pm.
In lieu of flowers please offer contributions to the funeral expense.
Tharp Funeral Home, Lynchburg is assisting the family.
Condolences & Tributes
Celebrate DeShawn “Nu Pac Red Saunders” 's life with a short message, photo or video!
How to Write a Sympathy Message
- Preserving memories: how to create a memorial website to honor your loved one March 1, 2022
- 10 Tips for Maintaining Healthy Relationships with Your Loved Ones After a Loss January 27, 2022
- Caring for the grieving during the holidays: 5 ways to help December 8, 2021
- Beyond Thanksgiving: the mental, emotional and physical benefits of habitual gratitude November 15, 2021
- Benefits of Travel Protection: Treasuring a Lifetime of Experiences November 3, 2021