Obituaries » Diane M. Campbell
Diane Marie Mullins Campbell, 67, of Roanoke passed away Wednesday, September 22, 2021, in Roanoke. She was the wife of the late Freddy Wayne Campbell.
Born in Roanoke on June 8, 1954, she was the daughter of the late Dwight Limon Mullins and Lola Valaska Settles Mullins. She is also preceded in death by a son: Ballard Lawson, Jr. five brothers: James, Herbert, Kenneth, Ralph and Terry Mullins.
Diane is survived by her son: Donald Mullins and his wife, Mercedes and their children; Donald Jr. and Madison; daughter: Keisha Campbell and her two children Kamron Faulkner and Chris Johnson, Jr. brothers: Raymond, Ray, Jack, Jerry, Paul, and Ricky Mullins; sisters: Peggy Elkins, Sandra Wertz, Patricia Jackson, Joyce King.
A memorial service will be held Friday, October 1, 2021, at Sherwood Memorial Gardens in Salem, Virginia at 12:00 noon.
Tharp Funeral Home & Crematory, Roanoke is assisting the family. To send condolences online, visit www.obituaries.tharpfuneralhome.com.
Condolences & Tributes
Celebrate Diane's life with a short message, photo or video!
Diane does not have any posts. Be the first to add one
How to Write a Sympathy Message
- Preserving memories: how to create a memorial website to honor your loved one March 1, 2022
- 10 Tips for Maintaining Healthy Relationships with Your Loved Ones After a Loss January 27, 2022
- Caring for the grieving during the holidays: 5 ways to help December 8, 2021
- Beyond Thanksgiving: the mental, emotional and physical benefits of habitual gratitude November 15, 2021
- Benefits of Travel Protection: Treasuring a Lifetime of Experiences November 3, 2021