Obituaries » Dolores A Zahn
Dolores Ann Desiena Zahn, 78, of Moneta, passed away Monday, August 23, 2021, while in Nashville, Tenn. She was the loving wife of the late Joseph Jerome Zahn.
Born December 19, 1942, in Bronx, New York, she was a daughter of the late Louis Stanislaus DeSiena and Ann Liszak DeSiena.
Dolores is survived by two sons: Joseph Jerome Zahn, Jr. and his wife, Suzanne and Glenn Louis Zahn; six grandchildren: Joseph, Nicholas, Gabriella, Thomas, Lukas and Tristan.
The funeral service and live stream for Dolores will begin at 11:00 am Saturday, September 4, 2021. Click here to watch the live stream.
Tharp Funeral Home & Crematory, Smith Mountain Lake is assisting the family.
Condolences & Tributes
Celebrate Dolores's life with a short message, photo or video!
Dolores does not have any posts. Be the first to add one
How to Write a Sympathy Message
- Preserving memories: how to create a memorial website to honor your loved one March 1, 2022
- 10 Tips for Maintaining Healthy Relationships with Your Loved Ones After a Loss January 27, 2022
- Caring for the grieving during the holidays: 5 ways to help December 8, 2021
- Beyond Thanksgiving: the mental, emotional and physical benefits of habitual gratitude November 15, 2021
- Benefits of Travel Protection: Treasuring a Lifetime of Experiences November 3, 2021