Obituaries » Donald Ray Campbell, Jr.
Donald Ray Campbell, Jr.
Donald Ray Campbell, Jr., 61, of Madison Heights passed away Friday, September 23, 2022 at his residence. He was the husband of Ronda Campbell for 39 years.
Born in Lynchburg on April 11, 1961 he was a son of the late Donald Ray Campbell, Sr. and Shirley Mae Campbell. He was a retired truck driver with Coca Cola.
He was preceded in death by a brother, Michael Campbell.
In addition to his wife he is survived by a daughter, Sherri McDaniel and her husband Donnie; a sister Cynthia Robinson; and numerous nieces and nephews.
A visitation will be held Tuesday, September 27, 2022 from 6:00 pm until 8:00 pm at Tharp Funeral Home Madison Heights.
Family would like to thank Amherst Dialysis, Centra Home Health and Centra Hospice for all the care they showed Donald.
Tharp Funeral Home & Crematory, Madison Heights, is assisting the family. To send condolences, please visit tharpfuneralhome.com
Condolences & Tributes
Celebrate Donald 's life with a short message, photo or video!
How to Write a Sympathy Message
- Preserving memories: how to create a memorial website to honor your loved one March 1, 2022
- 10 Tips for Maintaining Healthy Relationships with Your Loved Ones After a Loss January 27, 2022
- Caring for the grieving during the holidays: 5 ways to help December 8, 2021
- Beyond Thanksgiving: the mental, emotional and physical benefits of habitual gratitude November 15, 2021
- Benefits of Travel Protection: Treasuring a Lifetime of Experiences November 3, 2021
Click here to access Obituary Archives from 2014 and earlier.