Obituaries » Donna Beheler Gray
Donna Beheler Gray, 65, of Roanoke, Virginia passed away peacefully at her home on Monday, June 28, 2021. She is preceded in death by her parents Don and Ruth Beheler and a sister, Cheryl Beheler. Donna was surrounded by her family and beloved dogs. She graduated from Patrick Henry High School in 1974 and was an Art student at Virginia Western Community College.
She is survived by her husband, Michael Gray, of 41 years; her 2 daughters: Heather Leigh Gray and Jennifer Gray Little; son-in-law James Little; her two grandchildren, Jackson Little and Joshua Little; her sister Elizabeth Chittum, husband David Chittum, sons Wade Snider and Mitch Snider: her brother Steve Beheler, his wife Yvette Beheler and niece Meagan Beheler, nephew Davian Bishop, his wife, Ali, and grand niece, Lindsay Bishop.
In her working years, she was heavily rewarded by work friendships and her love of her family; if she didn’t leave you smiling or laughing then know her life’s true purpose wasn’t fulfilled yet. While being the best mom and wife, her real calling was being a grandma. She was passionate about her flowers and gardening, playing Mario Wii with her grandchildren, taking cruises with her husband, swimming with the dolphins and the stingrays, reading the latest novels her best friends recommended to her, and looking forward to the next family get-together to spend time with everyone she so loved and cherished.
Donna never liked being the center of attention and per her wishes there will be no funeral or memorial service; but instead she wished to spend eternity with her mom and dad and her love of the Outer Banks, so her ashes will be spread amongst them at a later date.
Condolences & Tributes
Celebrate Donna's life with a short message, photo or video!
How to Write a Sympathy Message
- Preserving memories: how to create a memorial website to honor your loved one March 1, 2022
- 10 Tips for Maintaining Healthy Relationships with Your Loved Ones After a Loss January 27, 2022
- Caring for the grieving during the holidays: 5 ways to help December 8, 2021
- Beyond Thanksgiving: the mental, emotional and physical benefits of habitual gratitude November 15, 2021
- Benefits of Travel Protection: Treasuring a Lifetime of Experiences November 3, 2021