Obituaries » Donna Marie Busecca
Donna Marie Busecca 61, passed away in Moneta, VA on August 15, 2022. She was born in Plainfield NJ and raised in South Plainfield. After graduating from South Plainfield High School she received a degree from Raritan Valley College.
Donna and Ray Geibas, her partner of 28 years, moved to VA many years ago where she continued her career as an IT Professional.
Donna and Ray enjoyed relaxing at their lakefront home with their many pets. Donna exhibited great compassion and empathy for both people and animals. She volunteered for Special Olympics and grief counseling organizations. Her dry sense of humor was appreciated by those who knew her. She was a steadfast and loyal friend who will be greatly missed by her family, friends and “the 3 Musketeers”.
Donna is predeceased by partner Ray; her parents, Samual and Corrine; sister Linda Susan and brother Geno.
Services will be private. In Donna’s loving memory you may donate to an animal shelter.
Tharp Funeral Home & Crematory, SML, is assisting the family.
Condolences & Tributes
Celebrate Donna's life with a short message, photo or video!
Donna does not have any posts. Be the first to add one
How to Write a Sympathy Message
- Preserving memories: how to create a memorial website to honor your loved one March 1, 2022
- 10 Tips for Maintaining Healthy Relationships with Your Loved Ones After a Loss January 27, 2022
- Caring for the grieving during the holidays: 5 ways to help December 8, 2021
- Beyond Thanksgiving: the mental, emotional and physical benefits of habitual gratitude November 15, 2021
- Benefits of Travel Protection: Treasuring a Lifetime of Experiences November 3, 2021