Obituaries » Douglas Reed Lombart
Douglas Reed Lombart, 71, of Roanoke, passed away on Sunday, May 30, 2021 at his residence. He was born on February 12, 1950 to the late David Richard Lombart and Dolores Mae Zachow Lombart.
Reed was an attorney for his entire career and loved helping people. He also loved animals dearly and was on the Board of Directors for Saint Frances of Assisi for a period of time.
Reed is survived by his children, Katherine Lombart, Zachary Lombart and David Ryan Lombart; sister, Debra Kim Lombart; and his beloved girlfriend, Deborah Thompson.
In lieu of services or flowers, the family asks that anyone donate to the animal charity or rescue of their choice.
Tharp Funeral Home & Crematory, Roanoke, is assisting the family. To send online condolences please visit obituaries.tharpfuneralhome.com
Condolences & Tributes
Celebrate Douglas's life with a short message, photo or video!
How to Write a Sympathy Message
- Preserving memories: how to create a memorial website to honor your loved one March 1, 2022
- 10 Tips for Maintaining Healthy Relationships with Your Loved Ones After a Loss January 27, 2022
- Caring for the grieving during the holidays: 5 ways to help December 8, 2021
- Beyond Thanksgiving: the mental, emotional and physical benefits of habitual gratitude November 15, 2021
- Benefits of Travel Protection: Treasuring a Lifetime of Experiences November 3, 2021