Obituaries » Edward Albert Elliott, Jr.
Edward Albert Elliott, Jr., 52 of Rockingham County, Virginia passed away on Friday March 11, 2022. He was the son of the late Edward Albert Elliott, Sr., and Louise Antoinette Segur Bolner.
Edward was born on January 24, 1970, in Baltimore, Maryland. He attended Phillip Barber High School in West Virginia and worked at Pilgrim’s Pride in Broadway, as well as Howell Metal for many years. Edward was an average fisherman and enjoyed the company of his friends and family.
Edward is survived by his son, Joshua Edward Elliott; his siblings, Nicole “Nicki” Strickler (Ronnie), Trish Casto (Benny), Wendall Bolner, Carl Edward Bolner, Pam Poling (Jim), Sandy Mauro, Kathy Petty, and numerous nephews, nieces, cousins, and friends.
In addition to his parents, Edward is predeceased by his father figure Oran Mansfield Bolner; a brother, Rex Bolner, two sisters, Robin Snider and Sandra Gue, brother-in-law’s, Nick Mauro and Sherman Snyder.
A Celebration of Life will be held later in the summer.
Tharp Funeral Home, Bedford is assisting the family. To send condolences, please visit www.tharpfuneralhome.com
Condolences & Tributes
Celebrate Edward's life with a short message, photo or video!
How to Write a Sympathy Message
- Preserving memories: how to create a memorial website to honor your loved one March 1, 2022
- 10 Tips for Maintaining Healthy Relationships with Your Loved Ones After a Loss January 27, 2022
- Caring for the grieving during the holidays: 5 ways to help December 8, 2021
- Beyond Thanksgiving: the mental, emotional and physical benefits of habitual gratitude November 15, 2021
- Benefits of Travel Protection: Treasuring a Lifetime of Experiences November 3, 2021