Obituaries » Edward Bruce Irvine
Edward Bruce Irvine, 66, of Moneta, passed away on Wednesday, March 2, 2022, at his residence. He was born in Beckley, WV on January 17, 1956. A son of the late Luther Edward Harry Bazemore and Elizabeth Ann Williams Bazemore. In addition to his parents Bruce was preceded in death by his granddaughter, Taylor Lane.
Bruce was retired from Shenendehowa Public Schools maintenance department. He loved to be outdoors while camping, fishing, hunting, and enjoying God’s creation. He also enjoyed spending time with his family and friends. He was a member of the Smith Mountain Lake Moose Lodge where he served as Past Governor. He was also a member of the Fraternal Order of the Eagles and Union Representative for CSEA of New York. His loving for reading was so pure. He often could be found reading old westerns and Tom Clancy novels. Bruce in recent years loved watching TV. His favorite shows were Supernatural and NCIS. He was loved by so many and will be missed each day.
Bruce is survived by his wife, Linda Irvine; daughter and son-in-law, Tina Patterson and husband, Ronnie; Son, Henry West; grandchildren, Destiney Lane, Brandon Wilder, Kirsten Babi, Kaitlyn Simmons, Kyle West, Korey West, and Aubrey West; nine great-grandchildren, three sisters and numerous, nieces, nephews, cousins and so many friends.
Per Bruce’s wish there will be no services at this time. For those wishing to make memorial contributions in his memory please consider your charity of choice. Tharp Funeral Home & Crematory, Bedford is assisting the family.
Condolences & Tributes
Celebrate Edward's life with a short message, photo or video!
Edward does not have any posts. Be the first to add one
How to Write a Sympathy Message
- Preserving memories: how to create a memorial website to honor your loved one March 1, 2022
- 10 Tips for Maintaining Healthy Relationships with Your Loved Ones After a Loss January 27, 2022
- Caring for the grieving during the holidays: 5 ways to help December 8, 2021
- Beyond Thanksgiving: the mental, emotional and physical benefits of habitual gratitude November 15, 2021
- Benefits of Travel Protection: Treasuring a Lifetime of Experiences November 3, 2021