Obituaries » Edwin L. Johnson
Share your Memorial with Family & Friends
Edwin L. Johnson, age 89, residing in Huddleston, VA, passed away November 29, 2021. He was born April 27, 1932 and was a Korean War Veteran. He worked for the United States Postal Service for 32 years. He loved hunting, fishing, and golfing, but loved spending time with his family the most. He is preceded in death by his wife Shirley Johnson, son-in-law Thomas Crosby, and granddaughter Amy Crosby. He is survived by his four children: Keith Johnson, Louann Crosby, Randy Johnson, Isabel Byron, Keith’s wife Mattie Cassidy, his grandchildren, Justin Johnson, Kylen Johnson, Katie O’Connell, Nicole Watts, Troy Perkins, Meagan Crosby, Daniel Crosby, Brett Fleischman, Natalie Hedrick, great grandchildren, Haley Johnson, Keith Johnson II, Lexis O’Connell, Bryson Johnson, Dylan Swartz, Khole Swartz, Kallen Perkins, and Finley Perkins.
Celebrate Edwin's life with a short message, photo or video!
Edwin does not have any posts. Be the first to add one
How to Write a Sympathy Message
- Preserving memories: how to create a memorial website to honor your loved one March 1, 2022
- 10 Tips for Maintaining Healthy Relationships with Your Loved Ones After a Loss January 27, 2022
- Caring for the grieving during the holidays: 5 ways to help December 8, 2021
- Beyond Thanksgiving: the mental, emotional and physical benefits of habitual gratitude November 15, 2021
- Benefits of Travel Protection: Treasuring a Lifetime of Experiences November 3, 2021