Obituaries » Elaine Gladys Gothe
Elaine Gladys Gothe
Elaine Gladys Gothe, 82, of Madison Heights, Va., met her Savior when He took her home on Monday, May 22, 2023. She was the wife of the late Walter C. Gothe of Macungie, Pa.
Elaine was born on July 24, 1940, in Berks County, Pa., to the late Curtis and Sadie Reinert.
Elaine delighted in music and was an avid piano player; she blessed many with her musical talent throughout her life, including playing for the Young at Heart group at Heritage Baptist Church and ministering at Sandy Bottom Christian Church as their pianist for the past eight years.
She is survived by her children, son Kevin Snyder and wife, Lisa; daughter Colleen Toal and husband, Bill; grandchildren Erin Rauscher and husband, Joey, Carlee Rogers and husband, Joshua, Gabi Snyder, Caleb Snyder and wife, Olivia, and Duke Snyder; and many loving nieces and nephews, other family members, and friends.
A time of visitation and receiving of friends and family will be available from 2 p.m. to 6 p.m. on Saturday, May 27, 2023, at Elaine’s home at 124 Amanda Place, Madison Heights Va.
A memorial service will be held at 3 p.m. on Friday, June 30, 2023, at Heritage Baptist Church Chapel in Lynchburg, VA.
Tharp Funeral Home & Crematory, Lynchburg, is assisting the family.
Condolences & Tributes
Celebrate Elaine Gladys 's life with a short message, photo or video!
How to Write a Sympathy Message
- Preserving memories: how to create a memorial website to honor your loved one March 1, 2022
- 10 Tips for Maintaining Healthy Relationships with Your Loved Ones After a Loss January 27, 2022
- Caring for the grieving during the holidays: 5 ways to help December 8, 2021
- Beyond Thanksgiving: the mental, emotional and physical benefits of habitual gratitude November 15, 2021
- Benefits of Travel Protection: Treasuring a Lifetime of Experiences November 3, 2021
Click here to access Obituary Archives from 2014 and earlier.